To achieve this extra gorgeous smoothie bowl you will need a good eye for colour and a selection of extra special toppings!
- Dragon fruit
- Yoghurt or white choc drops (just a few)
- Snap dried strawberries
- Desiccated coconut
- Chocolate rough or muesli
- In your blender or food processor mix the frozen strawberries with a dash of coconut milk – in order to get a thick ice-cream texture you will need the right ratio of frozen to liquid (a lot of frozen fruit with just a dash of liquid) so just do this by eye.
- Add a serve of complex berry and a serve of vanilla protein and mix.
- Scoop out into bowl (it should be a thick texture)
- Add toppings – scoop the dragon fruit flesh out with a small spoon to get circular shape.