- For 2
- Coconut Oil for the Pan
- 4 eggs (organic free range pasture fed)
- Kale (baby) and Lemon or Apple Cider Vinegar
- Fennel Tops
- Onions (pickled)
- Celtic Sea Salt and Pepper
- Olive or Truffle Oil
- Mixed leaves
- Sprinkle of homemade dehydrated crackers of Amaranth, Flaxseeds, Quinoa and Almonds with Seaweed and Turmeric.
- Alternative: Pumpkin or Sunflower Seeds.
- Lemon or Apple Cider Vinegar with Olive Oil
FOR THE SALAD
- Make your salad first. Mix the sale together with the Sauerkraut and add the dressing. Add the broken crackers or seeds over at the end so they stay out of the dressing.