This is a delicious ice-cream that reminds me of green tea ice-cream at its best. We have successfully made this recipe dairy-free as well, as the banana has a very creamy consistency. If you take out the milk and cream just add more banana instead. It is delicious both ways, but this version is amazing!
- 1 1/4 cup Raw Shelled Pistachios
- 2 tbsp Complex Green
- 1 cup Milk
- 1 1/2 tbsp Cream
- 1 Frozen Mango Cheek OR 1 Frozen Banana
- Place the Complex Green and pistachios in the blender and mix together until pistachios are pretty much powdered and mixed into the Complex Green.
- Add cream, milk and frozen fruit to the blender.
- Mix until you get a creamy consistency.
- Sprinkle a few pistachios on top.