If you are in need of some breakfast inspiration take a look at this fantastic looking green smoothie bowl! Can’t believe how beautiful that bright pink Dragon-fruit looks against the green!
Making a smoothie bowl is an easy feat but making one that looks this good maybe not so easy unless you have a good eye for colour. To make one like this you’re going to need to first make a great green smoothie base and then have a few delicious toppings – you can also add a layer of something like Quinoa (as a porridge) at the bottom of the bowl (under the green layer) for a full, wholesome breakfast in one.
- Optional: Quinoa
- Passion projects green superfood powder
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 cup of almond milk
- dragon fruit
- cacao nibs
- If you want to make a quinoa layer you have to first cook the quinoa – put the amount in pot of water (water covering the top of the seeds) and cook on the stove until the water is gone.
- Put the banana, almond milk and green superfood powder in a blender – mix until smooth
- Pour the two (or one) layer into a bowl
- Cut up the dragon fruit
- place the dragon fruit and the cacao nibs on top of the green in a neat pattern