These are easy no-bake wonders that are delicious and, as always, healthy and guilt free.
- 1/2 Cup (96 g) Xylitol
- 2 Tbsp (30 ml) Unsweetened Almond Milk
(Or Other Non-Dairy Milk)
- 3 Tbsp (40 g) Coconut Oil
- 2 Tbsp (10 g) Cacao Powder
- 1 Cup (80 g) Rolled Oats (Gluten Free)
- 1/2 Cup (40 g) Shredded Coconut
- 1/3 Cup (85 g) Almond Butter
- 1/2 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- Pinch Sea Salt
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add Xylitol, Almond Milk, Cacao Powder and Coconut Oil to a medium saucepan over and bring to a low melt over medium heat. Stir frequently.
- Once bubbling, let boil for 1 minute, then remove from heat and add Nut Butter, Oats, Shredded Coconut, Vanilla And Salt. Stir to combine.
- Drop the batter (tablespoon size) onto the baking sheet.
- Harden in the fridge- about 25-30 minutes.
- Keep leftovers covered at room temperature or in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.