- Chia Seeds
- Coconut Milk
- Agave Syrup
- Complex Berry
- Frozen Mixed Berries
- Mix coconut milk, frozen berries, Complex Berry superfood powder in the blender – Ensure that it is thick and icy.
- Combine this Berry mixture with chia seeds and agave syrup in a small bowl or glass mason jar. Again ensure by sight that it is thick and not too watery.
- Let it set in refrigerator overnight.
- Remove it from the fridge, and make sure your pudding looks thick and the chia seeds have gelled.
- Serve with fresh blueberries on top and a sprinkling of nuts and/or seeds.